How to go Back to Old Twitter Account Layout? – Methods, Twitter Option
How to go back to the old Twitter Account layout design as expected? Many people do not like the redesign, thanks to Twitter. He has been activating it for a few weeks. Even so, it has been this week when it has begun to expand to all users. The plan is that this is the only version of Twitter available, so if you still have the old design and prefer it, you better enjoy it while you can.
How to Go Back to the Old Twitter account?
Here is an easy way to go back to the previous layout of your Twitter account. To realize this, carry out the following procedure that I leave you below: Primary, you will go to the Twitter website to log in with your account if you are not logging in. Arrive your username and password in the indicated areas to enter. When you are logging in, you will click on your profile photo. Several options will appear, a small menu window.
Here in the new window, you will select “Change the previous version of Twitter.”
When you carry out this procedure, you will automatically observe that the design of Twitter is changed, placing the previous system with which you felt familiar. This topic is also typically related to putting and activating the new night mode design on Twitter, loved by many but just as strange to others. The part is that this option may not be available since when selecting your profile photo, you will not find the opportunity to change the design. In a situation, it is your situation, and you have to modify it with an alternative.
- If you fixed the previous step and are one of the unfortunate ones, the option to change the design does not appear.
- The other method is to use an extension for Chrome or Mozilla browser that allows you to return to the previous and old design features of Twitter.
To download the extension, then you must perform the following procedure:
- However, in your browser, be it Chrome or Mozilla, you must look for the Settings option’s extensions option.
- When inside the Extensions section, you will search for the extension called ” Good Twitter. “
- However, when you locate it, you will select it and press the option called ” Add extension. “
- Here let your browser do the download and installation automatically.
- Once installed, you should head to the official Twitter website, and you will notice that the web looks the same as it previously was, with the old design.
- Penetrating for extensions in both browsers is very similar. The choices may be indifferent screen parts, but the process is the same.
- If you use a different browser type, you can search for this extension since it is probably available for that browser.
What are the Method and the Twitter Option?
Another shared solution that recovers the old Twitter interface without requiring the installation of anything.
- Here go to the menu on the left of the Twitter website and click on “More.”
- Once the new menu appears, click “Settings & Privacy.”
- In the «General» settings, press «About Twitter. «
- However, a new menu will open on the right side.
- Here Scroll down the “Other” category and click on “Directory.”
- A Twitter user profile directory page will open in a new window with the old Twitter layout.
- When that page opens, click any option in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- You can create choice “Home” or “Mentions,” and the old Twitter will be reactivated in the user’s account.
Apple HomePod – Design, Functions, and More
Converter 1.82 meters to feet – Formula, Other Conversions, and More
Running Android Apps on Windows 10 – Install Android on Pc, Emulator, and More
Review How to go Back to Old Twitter Account Layout? – Methods, Twitter Option.